Feel free to share a link to my blog if you want to share something with a friend--a picture or an idea.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Vegan Baking #2 aka Pucker Up

Mr. GV got to choose the second thing I made from The Joy of Vegan Baking. Actually, he couldn't make up his mind between five or six different recipes, so I put the page numbers on pieces of paper, and we had a kind of drawing.

And the winner was:

LEMON BARS!


First thing is to make the crust, which was delicious! I loved it, and plan to use it as a base in other recipes. Something chocolate perhaps.


A little juicing, a little zesting, and a little mixing. Then you pour it on top of the crust and pop in the oven.


Cut yourself a piece, sprinkle a little powdered sugar on top, and get ready to pucker up!





No comments: