What's so great about something as light as these--you don't have to use nails or picture hangers. I just used straight pins with a small head on them. If I decide to move them, the holes where they are now will be virtually invisible.
Monday, September 12, 2011
Little bit of decorating
For my birthday this year, my mother-in-law gave me these cute decorations. I decided to hang them above the doorway between the foyer and living room.
What's so great about something as light as these--you don't have to use nails or picture hangers. I just used straight pins with a small head on them. If I decide to move them, the holes where they are now will be virtually invisible.
What's so great about something as light as these--you don't have to use nails or picture hangers. I just used straight pins with a small head on them. If I decide to move them, the holes where they are now will be virtually invisible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are right. Those pin holes can usually be flattened and almost closed with a fingernail. It looks good.
Post a Comment