Feel free to share a link to my blog if you want to share something with a friend--a picture or an idea.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

MoFo Starts Tomorrow!

The time is upon us once again.  It's October, so that means it's time for Vegan MoFo!  This is my second year participating, and I decided to have a theme this time.  So I am going to try to:

BAKE SOMETHING ALREADY!


I rarely use the oven.  Most of my cooking is done on the stove top.  Occasionally we have baked foods, but mostly just around November/December, when I'm making special holiday items.

I hope to post most every day.  I will be out of town for a week but plan to prepare some posts ahead of time, so hopefully I can keep up!  There might also be a few other posts about different aspects of vegan food---products I've tried, restaurant meals, etc.  

See you back here tomorrow!




No comments: