Feel free to share a link to my blog if you want to share something with a friend--a picture or an idea.

Monday, April 8, 2013

First garden post of the year



When J was here Easter weekend, we started our gardening.  He has always seem to be interested in growing things, and we want to make sure it stays that way.  


Adding the soil to a couple of indoor pots.



Favorite picture of the day.



Aforementioned dirty hands, which he does NOT care for at all! 



Planting celery I grew from the base I of some that was store-bought.  



Rinsing those hands for the umpteenth time.

We planted some lettuce plants we bought from our local organic farm and the celery plants.  Some of the lettuces are going to make it, and some aren't.  I got sidelined by the last cold I had plus two sprained ankles, and they got a bit past their prime unfortunately.  



No comments: