I haven't posted here in EIGHT years. I just kind of lost interest in blogging. Probably because I was posting more on Facebook. And now I've lost interest in that, and have for the last couple of years. I miss posting photos so thought I might give blogging a try again, and here I am.
Update on who I am: I live in the Southern U.S, am in my 50's, married for over 30 years, no kids, house full of pets. I have a mom, a mil, two sisters, and a nephew who all live nearby. I fostered cats and kittens and did TNR for many years but am taking a break right now. I do hope to get back to it in the near future.
I sell a bit on Ebay, although frankly I've lost most of my interest in that too. I'm just working through what I already have in inventory. I try to live life frugally where I can. Helping others and donating to causes we believe in are very important to us. My husband and I are vegan and have been for over 20 years. I don't believe in being a pushy vegan. Nobody else we are close to is vegan and we happily eat alongside them.
Please enjoy a photo of our (almost) 15 year old dog, Milo, recently enjoying his first ever pup cup. He can't hear anymore and doesn't see all that well but he can certainly taste that whipped cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment