Feel free to share a link to my blog if you want to share something with a friend--a picture or an idea.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I think the photo below pretty much sums up why I haven't been posting. These items are my best friends right now. Yes, I've got a pretty good cold that is making me feel kind of rotten. To make matters worse, I'm pretty sure I've got an ovarian cyst that is acting up at the same time, so that is causing lots of pressure and pain that brings me to my knees. No, I'm not an M.D. but my symptoms are textbook, and last fall a cyst was noted on an ultrasound, so I'm just going with it. Hopefully that will resolve itself in a few days.

Needless to say, I don't feel like looking through pictures for blog posts, and there are no meals being cooked around here right now. It's just me, 2 pups, and a kitty, all lying as still as we can. And I don't think that makes for very interesting blog posts, you know?

I'm sure I'll be up and ready to post lots of pictures in a few days. See you then!




No comments: