Last week while waiting for my mom to get home, I decided to take a tour of her yard, and document it in pictures.
Here's the Russian sage that's along one side of her driveway. You can't see it so well in this picture, but it's covered in purple flowers, and the bees and other insects love it.
The magnolia tree.
A bed of lilies. A few weeks ago it was filled with irises, but of course their season is over by now.
I love rocks that are stacked.
And I love moss, so a moss-covered rock especially thrills me.
Daylilies, which have since bloomed more.
Zebra grass blowing in the wind.
Roses.
Asiatic lilies of all colors!
This is what's left after the clematis flowers have fallen off. I kinda like it.
One of the grape vines. If the birds don't get them, there will be a bumper crop this year!
Peach tree.
Pears--there are going to be quite a few of those this year too.
I love my mom's yard--always so colorful!
No comments:
Post a Comment