Feel free to share a link to my blog if you want to share something with a friend--a picture or an idea.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

A sweet treat and a fun time

Another fun day at the park.  I believe this is one time he did not get hurt with me!  He seems to have accidents on the swing when I'm around.  Once he fell flat on the back of his head and another time he smashed his mouth up pretty well. 

Working on chin-ups....with a little help.

Balancing

Climbing
The ice cream truck came by, playing that music that turns kids into zombies.  I grew up in the country and had never even seen an ice cream truck until I was in my 20's and living outside of Nashville.  So I can understand the thrill that comes when you know the ice cream truck is on its way! 
Enjoying his ice cream

The aftermath

No comments: