Feel free to share a link to my blog if you want to share something with a friend--a picture or an idea.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Food Stuffs

Even though I haven't posted many meals lately, I have been cooking.  In addition to the usual pasta, rice, oatmeal, and beans I make for my husband to take to work, there has been:




Lentil meatball (made with gluten-free flour) for Mr. GV to add to his pasta

Roasted veggies

Well, this is a meal out for me:  Vegan burger and fries from Red Robin.

Chopped greens for Mr. GV's citrus greens.

An orzo mushroom dish for me, using up two kinds of orzo I had in the pantry.

Organic mushroom stems going into the freezer to save for stock.

Vegetable sushi from a local remodeled grocery story.  Yum!

Mushroom barley soup.

A meal at Wild Cow:  For Mr. GV, a buffalo grinder salad.

For us to share, chickpea salad, seasonal mixed veggies with garlic aioli, and the soup of the day.

Dessert, which came after the main meal, even though my computer insisted on putting it before.  (ha)  I had a chocolate-peanut butter cupcake and Mr. GV had raw lime cheesecake.

For me, my usual tempeh reuben with a side of chickpea salad.

What I have been eating for the past several days:  Vegetable soup made up of veggies that needed to be eaten .  So good on the sore throat I just got rid of a few days back!

No comments: