Feel free to share a link to my blog if you want to share something with a friend--a picture or an idea.

Friday, January 17, 2014

Christmas Food


This year I made an assortment of goodies for Mr. GV to take to work and share:  pecan bars, mud balls, chocolate chip cookies, and Rice Krispie/marshmallow squares.  


Chex Mix is a tradition around here, and I usually make a batch for Christmas, a batch for New Year's Eve, and then we are tired of it until next Christmas!



The cinnamon rolls from "The Joy of Vegan Baking", right before they were rolled up.  



J and I made Christmas sugar cookies this year.  I made the dough ahead of time and he helped in the rolling and cutting.  



They were really good!  I found some red and green sprinkles at Whole Foods that J could have (no red #40.)  



Santa even seemed to enjoy his cookies, and he drank all of his mint chocolate coconut milk!  











No comments: