(BzzAgent provided me with a coupon for a free product, but no other compensation. Everything I write is always going to be my own opinion, good or bad.)
I am picky about vegan milk that I am going to be drinking or using in cereal. In recipes, just about any kind will do, as long as it is unsweetened and unflavored. Vanilla flavored milk is just not very good in cornbread, for example.
For drinking purposes, I find rice milk too thin. Almond milk is OK, and soy milk is fine too, but I don't love them. Cashew milk though.....it's a winner to me. Silk cashew milk is creamy and doesn't have the "watery" taste to me that rice milk does nor does it have the aftertaste of some vegan milks. I have been enjoying it with peanut butter and banana sandwiches, and I already know it will be great with cereal. I can imagine how great it will be with hot chocolate too!
I will be buying this product again, at my own expense, that's for sure.

No comments:
Post a Comment