Feel free to share a link to my blog if you want to share something with a friend--a picture or an idea.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ice cream

We made homemade ice cream one night with J. I found a Cuisinart ice cream maker at a yard sale for $10 a couple of months ago--a real steal! I think it might have been used once before, and all the paperwork was with it.






I used the chocolate ice cream recipe from "Vice Cream." I love that there is no soy or rice milk in this recipe, and that cashews are used.
J decided he would like to help.
And the verdict?

J thought his vegan ice cream, in his 'natural' ice cream cone, was yummy! He didn't miss the dairy one bit!


1 comment:

liza said...

too funny--we just sold ours at our yard sale on saturday for $10. glad you're loving yours