Feel free to share a link to my blog if you want to share something with a friend--a picture or an idea.

Friday, December 28, 2012

December decorating at Mom's house

Whew, have been away for a while!  I could blame it on the busy days of Christmas, but that's not entirely true.  I've just been feeling uninspired.  I figured I could at least come on and put some December pictures on though!  


Here are pictures from when we decorated Mom's tree:

Macy

Macy, Milo, Casper and Mr. GV

Milo and Casper have the *best* time together!  Here Milo is biding his time until he can steal the toy.

J and I decorating.

J and his NaNa

J chose S to help him put the angel on top! Poor S was so sick at the time, but she rallied and came in to visit anyway.

S and her boyfriend, striking a pose.

Almost all of us!

No comments: