Feel free to share a link to my blog if you want to share something with a friend--a picture or an idea.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

December Decorating at Our House

After decorating at Mom's house, we brought J home with us to help decorate our tree.  When my sisters were young and still at home, they would help decorate my house, so it was nice to have a "young'un" to help out after many years of it being the two of us.  I like spending time just with Mr. GV of course, but Christmas is just so much more fun with there's a child around.



I thought this picture was kind of cool with the trails that the lights left behind.

I'm not sure what made J pose like this, with his hands together.  Such a sweet picture, though!

J and I decorating

J and Mr. GV placing the angel.

Group portrait!  Well, all except for Gabby, who could not take being that close to Milo.....or J.

Here is Gabby in her box.  Doesn't she look like she is thinking "I will cut you."  lol


No comments: