Feel free to share a link to my blog if you want to share something with a friend--a picture or an idea.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

'Twas the night before Thanksgiving...

...and I was cookin'!


Everything I made that night was from The Joy of Vegan Baking, except for the cranberry sauce and cornbread. First up was the pecan crust for my pumpkin pie.


And then the pumpkin pie itself.


Then there was the cranberry sauce. I am not a lover of cranberry sauce but my mom and Mr. GV tell me this is a great recipe. And it's just so much prettier than the kind that has ridges on it from the can.


I made Mexican wedding cookies, Russian tea cakes, or whatever name you know these little bombs of yumminess.



And then, brownies that were so full of chocolaty goodness. Next year I will cook them in a long baking pan instead of a square one so they won't be quite so thick.












No comments: