MERRY CHRISTMAS to those who celebrate, and to all others I hope you have a good day and are able to spend it exactly like you want!
Thursday, December 23, 2010
With Christmas coming in a couple of days, we're keeping very busy around here! There are have been trips out of town for shopping, spending time with family, a lot of decorating, cooking, deciding what special treats to make for Christmas, movies, and lots of time spent with the little man pictured below---playing, singing, putting up NaNa's tree, and crafting snowmen.
I'll be back with lots of pictures after the New Year.
MERRY CHRISTMAS to those who celebrate, and to all others I hope you have a good day and are able to spend it exactly like you want!
MERRY CHRISTMAS to those who celebrate, and to all others I hope you have a good day and are able to spend it exactly like you want!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment