Sometimes it's just pizza time. Thankfully the crust recipe I use is easy and doesn't take a lot of time. I had some tomato sauce I made recently, still in the fridge and ready to add spices to, and it was easy enough to pick some fresh basil, and thaw out some Daiya cheese and vegan pepperoni from the freezer.
I added some pepperonis on top of mine so they would be crispy.
Mr. GV likes pineapple and bell pepper on his as well.
Other than buying a can of pineapple, this was a meal from the
pantry/freezer/fridge/front porch (basil.)
Your Turn: What are your favorite vegan pizza toppings??
3 comments:
I've been thinking about pizza lately, especially since I have so many tomatoes in the garden. I usually do a super simple pizza with garlic, olive oil, fresh tomatoes, and a little sea salt. I also like olives on there!
Pizza! It looks great!
Cooking pizza right now with Tempeh Sausage Crumbles from Vegan With A Vengance
Post a Comment