Feel free to share a link to my blog if you want to share something with a friend--a picture or an idea.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Epic road trip, Day 12

Our first day at Glacier National Park!  Unfortunately there was still snow being cleared on the Going to the Sun road so we could only drive a few miles into the park.  But oh!  The scenery!  We fell in love with this place.  




Look!  A vegan out in the wild!  Luckily I was able to throw some tofu and granola over to the side to distract him!  (Or as I like to call this #perpetuatingveganstereotypes.) 


We found some vegan snacks in the camp store.  We tried the hazelnut cookies, and they were delicious.  




But I would have to be starving to spend $5.59 on a box of Wheat Thins!  



I just had to have my picture at the Continental Divide!  


Apparently they have hovercrafts near the Continental Divide?  This is what happens when a car goes by during your panoramic shot.  




We drove to the other side of the park, to Two Medicine.  It was chilly enough to have a fire going in the park store.  




No comments: