Our last stop on our epic road trip was the Badlands! I was feeling a little sick and run down this day, so you don't want to see any pictures of me, I promise. In most of them I could barely muster a smile. Ha.
Mr. GV was enchanted by the Badlands, and I can't blame him.
The prairie dog town was an adorable sight to see too. I even saw a ferret running around out there (looking for dinner of course.)
We took this opportunity to unload all our recyclables. We tried our best to be as eco-friendly as we could on this trip, and wound up carting around our recyclables for a long time.
Mr. GV took this picture just for my benefit. I promise you, I was not getting out of the car after that sign! Not only were there rattlesnake warnings, there were also signs reminding you that prairie dogs carry bubonic plague!!
We stopped off at Whole Foods that evening and stocked up on some food to help us get home. This was our first time with any of Upton's prepared foods, and wow were they good.
And here we are.....Day 17 and the last picture from our Epic Road Trip. We took this in our garage, right before we walked in to see our puppies after a couple weeks away. We had a great time being together, and the best part of the trip was that we still like each other after that much time together! Here's to (at least) another 20 years of marriage! I love you, Mr. GV!!



No comments:
Post a Comment