Feel free to share a link to my blog if you want to share something with a friend--a picture or an idea.

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

The Last Few Days

 Nothing much exciting has been going on around here.  Just the usual errands, housework, reading, spending time with the pets situation.  Our weekend was spent at home, which is how we like it most of the time.  We did get out to take my mil her groceries, do her meds, and pick up her laundry.  



Some of my seeds have started sprouting, so I guess that's pretty exciting.  Here you see collards.  I just went rogue and dropped several in a large pot instead of spacing out in a row in the planter.  




Norman has been enjoying his time on the deck.  


I'm still doing the "don't spent unless you really need to" challenge so at the end of the week I'll tally that up. 





No comments: