Feel free to share a link to my blog if you want to share something with a friend--a picture or an idea.

Thursday, September 10, 2026

Wednesday: Spending it all on the dog

Yesterday was an easy low-spend day.  I only had two things I needed to buy, and it was for Milo.  Today will be different because I need to make a grocery run and stock up on canned food for Milo from the vet. 

Things I thought about spending money on:

I hate the cords that hang down from the TV that's mounted in the living room.  Ideally, we'd have an electrician come and install a hidden plug. But that is at the very bottom of the list of the things I intend to spend money on right now. 


Frugal things:

I sorted through all the books we've read in the last few months and have 10 all set to go to Thriftbooks tomorrow.  I'll get around $10 added to my account, which will come in handy either at Christmas or if I want to buy myself a book in the future.  

I redeemed my Purina points for a $10 coupon toward cat food. 

The Spleenless Wonder is on a new OTC pill that isn't cheap and since I added it to auto ship at Chewy, I got 35% off the first shipment.  

I sold an item on eBay and I'll make $12.69 after fees.  

Things I actually spent money on

Chewy $89.10, which includes one bottle of the supplement and one bag of low-fat treats. 


No comments: