Feel free to share a link to my blog if you want to share something with a friend--a picture or an idea.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Arts Festival

In September my mom and I attended an arts festival in our town. Like most other festivals in our town, it was held around the court square. We have a beautiful, historic court square in our town, and I just love it when we spend time there on a beautiful day such as we had at the arts festival.




There were artists, displaying and selling their pictures, and working on their next pieces as well.

There was a booth featuring the ladies from the local quilting club, and their beautiful work.



I have to admit, the Judy Garland as Dorothy material? A little out of place to me. Maybe that's a tornado pattern, or something like that? lol


There was a lot more to see/smell/hear that day---many more booths displaying artisans' crafts, local organizations raising funds through food sales, and bands. This was my second year attending, and I hope next year to go back again.


No comments: