| It takes a village to dress a child for a wedding. |
What does a vegan eat at a wedding? Well, at this wedding there was Mexican food. I asked if the refried beans contained lard and somebody checked for me. Indeed they did, so I skipped those and had a veggie burrito with fresh vegetables, and some crackers, fruit, chips, and other vegetables. Although I did find plenty to eat this time, the best tip when you are a vegan and attending a wedding: eat before you go. That way you are less apt to backslide.
Fruit is always a good choice!
There were lots of fun props to play around with during the reception.
And lots of opportunities to humiliate yourself.
Cousin Mary, doubling up.
J really busted some moves out on the dance floor.
J was really sweet to his cousin, who was the bride. First he told her she looked like a princess, and then when we were getting ready to leave, he told her he hoped she lived happily ever after. Awwwww.....

No comments:
Post a Comment