When we travel by car on vacation, I like to keep certain supplies with us. I'm not talking about a fire extinguisher or tire gauge, although we have both of those in our car too. No, I'm talking about supplies to make eating out on the road a little easier, and hopefully a little more ecological.
In a reusable bag I keep plates and bowls that are made of more ecofriendly materials than regular paper supplies. The utensils are reusable. Often we have reusable bowls with us as well.
I also take napkins (paper left over from fast food stops, and cloth if we are just gone for a weekend), a can opener, a clothespin for closing open food bags, some packets of sweetener, and some dish soap. Generally I have a couple of rubber bands, a dish rag and towel, and a small knife with us as well.
Do you carry eating supplies with you when you travel?
No comments:
Post a Comment