Here is J enjoying his splash landing.
And NaNa.
Mr. GV and myself getting ready to go down a slide.
Here I am, giving the thumbs up that everything was good.
Mr. GV, after he had managed to get his whole face soaked at the end. (And there's J on the one next to him...)
NaNa, Mr. GV, J, and myself DID try out the family raft ride. It was fun, but a bit terrifying at the same time for me. I personally do not like being out of control, and you have zero control after the raft is launched. I am glad I did it though, because I really want to try things that are out of my comfort zone.
| Now you see us.... |
| Now you don't! |
| And there we are again, completely soaked from head to toe. |
J enjoyed just about everything the park had to offer, except for the big water raft rides. Some of them he was too small for, and others he couldn't work up the nerve. (I feel you, J.)
There is a huge bucket that pours
That evening, Mr. GV and I decided to go back to the same Indian restaurant we went to the day before. Yes, it was THAT good.
I could eat Indian food for 90% of my meals and be completely happy for the rest of my life. That's how much I love it.
J was so excited to pick out his wand and start playing MagiQuest. It's a fun, interactive game that you can play at different locations.
Here he is listening intently to what the wise owl was telling him. Note the wolf ears that came with one of his meals.
It was a fabulous place to vacation with a child. Or for a water-loving adult. I hope we will get to go back again. Maybe I'll even try out another waterslide!
No comments:
Post a Comment