Feel free to share a link to my blog if you want to share something with a friend--a picture or an idea.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Post-Christmas recovery day

The day after Christmas we had some more snow


and most of us spent the large part of the day in our jammies. We colored,



played games that were received the day before,

rested, watched TV, played "giant" (where J says Fe Fi Fo Fum in a deepish voice),

and even the pups joined in.



There were smiles all around,


and more pulling around in the kitchen.


Some of us relaxed by being on our computers *all day long* (or as my mom said---Mr. GV and D grew to the furniture that day.)

Finally in the afternoon J and I went out into the snow. His gloves and warm coat were a no-show though, so he was ready to come in after just a couple of minutes. His exact words to me were "I need to go in!" This boy does not like to be cold.

I went back out later and brought in an icicle for J to examine.












No comments: