Feel free to share a link to my blog if you want to share something with a friend--a picture or an idea.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Food glorious food

Recently we had another chance to eat at The Wild Cow after a day of shopping. We always have a good meal there but this was the best yet.


I had the Reuben, mustard on the side so Mr. GV could share with me, and a bowl of chickpea noodle soup. My favorite sandwich!

Mr. GV ordered fajitas, which came with marinated and grilled tofu, homemade sour cream, cheese, pico, guacamole, rice, lettuce, and beans. I had one and it was delish.


Of course we had to have dessert, so I picked a chocolate coconut cupcake.

Mr. GV chose raw tiramasu. I am not usually a fan of tiramasu, but this was divine.
Can't wait until we can go back to the Wild Cow again!


3 comments:

Linda said...

I was just about to cook when I came to your site. All this food makes me hungry.Wild Cow--love the name. What is raw tiramasu? Okay, it's tiramasu that is raw...but do you have any idea how it is made? Thanks.

Practical Parsimony said...

I thought I left a comment??? Well, I wanted a recipe for the raw tiramasu. Linda

mrsgreenveggies said...

Sorry Linda. I have comments set to moderation so that I have to approve each one.

I have no idea about the raw tiramasu. I have only had tiramasu one other time in my life, and it was so full of alcohol I couldn't stand to put it in my mouth! There were ground nuts for the crust, but as far as ingredients I only had a couple bites and my husband has no idea about what else was in it! Hopefully you can find a recipe on line.