BAKE SOMETHING ALREADY!
My latest baking project was the Chocolate Banana Galaxy Cheesecake from Vegan Pie in the Sky. I used chocolate cookies to make the crust, instead of just going with a graham cracker crust.
The recipe is pretty straightforward. I would have made this yesterday but the cashews needed soaking for 2-8 hours. Oops. Guess I should have read ahead more.
The cheesecake after marbling but before baking.
And a slice of the finished product!
Verdict: Mr. GV said it is very good. The banana flavor is very strong, so if you aren't a huge fan of bananas, I wouldn't try this (obviously.) I did not get to try it tonight because bananas and I have an issue, and to have any late at night is a very bad idea. But I will most definitely be having some tomorrow!
2 comments:
If you would like a non-vegan opinion on how everything taste I would be more than willing to try them.
I will keep that under advisement. ;) Actually, I am trying to save a piece to bring tomorrow perhaps, but I think I might have to hide it in the back of the fridge to make that happen.....
Post a Comment