Feel free to share a link to my blog if you want to share something with a friend--a picture or an idea.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Vegan MoFo: Travel Eats, Take Two




We decided to try out a local restaurant along the Virginia Beach strip on our last night there.  The front desk person at our hotel recommended Tautog's.  We had to wait quite a while to get a table for two, but I think it was worth the wait.  My mom enjoyed her food (not vegan, so no picture of that) and I liked mine too.  I had the Tau-Pho and a small salad.  





We made it back to the same city we stopped at on our way to VB, and once again went to Ruby Tuesday.  I think we were both looking forward to some vegetables!  This time they had spaghetti squash, so I got the salad bar and the spaghetti squash marinara.  It is *so good.*  Spaghetti squash, marinara sauce, and grilled zucchini.  Yum!  






1 comment:

Katie said...

Congrats, you won the Parmela Giveaway on the Vegan Noms blog! Please check your e-mail so we can exchange information.

Happy MoFo!! :)