Feel free to share a link to my blog if you want to share something with a friend--a picture or an idea.

Friday, October 28, 2011

MoFo: Produce vs Production

Today I'm sharing a simple picture--my latest haul from my garden.  With Halloween upon us, I've been busy with my nephew.  We've been to the pumpkin path, a fall festival, and a party at library story hour.  This morning I had a doctor's appointment as well, and had a painful temporary fix on a leg cyst performed, so I rather doubt there will be any cooking done today! 

The tomatoes have come in very late this year.  There are still many green ones out there, and we will see if they turn or not.  There's just one tomato in this picture, but I've given about 13 to my mom already.  I think we'll have a few more bell peppers after this to freeze for use in chili and other dishes this winter.  And the kale is just getting started, which thrills Mr. GV!

No comments: