We had the Streamliner burger and fries. It was good--nothing too exciting, just a veggie burger, but I want to say thanks to Johnny Rockets for realizing there are those of us who don't always want an animal for lunch!
Friday, October 14, 2011
MoFo: Vegan Vacation Vittles, Day 5
Day 5 found us at the mall buying a shirt and shoes for Mr. GV. When it was time to eat from the food court, we consulted the Vegan Express app. I have an Ipod Touch (not an Iphone) but the nice thing about the Vegan Express app is you don't need an internet connection in order to access it. Johnny Rockets seemed the best choice for us, so that's where we all ate.
We had the Streamliner burger and fries. It was good--nothing too exciting, just a veggie burger, but I want to say thanks to Johnny Rockets for realizing there are those of us who don't always want an animal for lunch!
That evening we met for dinner with a friend we hadn't seen in over 20 years! We ate at a nice Indian restaurant called Nawab. We shared the vegetable samosas, I had the chana masala, and Mr. GV had the eggplant bhartha.
We had the Streamliner burger and fries. It was good--nothing too exciting, just a veggie burger, but I want to say thanks to Johnny Rockets for realizing there are those of us who don't always want an animal for lunch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment