Path is located in what I guess is a nightclub (The Edge.) I have personally never been inside one in my life. It just never was my thing. When you look in the door during the day, it appears very dark, so you might think it's closed, but they are in there. There's a few tables you can eat at, or you can of course get it to go.
We were sharing our items as we normally do, and we ordered the buffalo chicken on a bun, and potato salad (which was so good!!),
plus the teriyaki wrap and hand-cut fries.
They also serve breakfast (all day long I believe, but check if that's what you're hankering for) and have homemade cookies.


1 comment:
next time i'm in norfolk my spouse and i will totally have to check out Path. your meals looked great, especially the buffalo chicken! so awesome!
Post a Comment