Day 6 had preschool story hour at the library, so mom and I trooped along with J and his mom. Afterward we hit up good ol' Taco Bell. (Choco Bell according to the 3 1/2 year old.)
That afternoon we finally made it to the beach, and then for our evening meal we went to the Silver Diner.
We shared a basket of sweet potato fries (minus the sauces that come with them.) J had his fair share too!
Mr. GV and I shared the veggie chili.
Mr. GV ordered the summer citrus salad. He said it was a bit on the sweet side, but otherwise was very good.
And I had the mango vegetarian stir fry. It was a bit too full of mango for my liking, but I shared the last half of the dish with Mr. GV, and he took care of any leftover mango for me. :)
Somebody else enjoyed the noodles too.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment