Nate's meatballs--We tried these for the first time recently and thought they were very good. I had bought them for my nephew, J, who is staying with us for a couple of months, (and is neither vegan nor vegetarian, but can easily eat vegan in our household.) Sadly, he was not a fan, but Mr. GV and I don't think we'll mind finishing the bag for him.
Breakfast burrito from Amy's. These are convenience in the sense that you don't have to make them up from scratch, but they are not quick to cook. We are not big breakfast eaters but we get these every few months and Mr. GV will heat them up while I am sleeping in. Ahhhh.....
Mr. GV enjoys this Amy's Indian dish,
and I enjoy the Enchilada meal.
1 comment:
I love Amy's! That breakfast burrito and the enchilada meal are two of my favorites. I've never had (or even seen) Nate's meatballs, but they sound like they would be great on a sub with marinara sauce.
Post a Comment